Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Cookie jars and duct tape and January prizes

The Christmas Gift Craft program went really well and I am amazed at the creativity with the duct tape! My basic wreaths look pretty pathetic compared to the fancy Santas, poinsettias, and Christmas trees other people made. The cookie jars came out really well and I am sure that they will make great gifts. The gift boxes were pretty easy to make and the little Chinese food take out box was by far the most popular.

Next month we will be taking a day to actually talk about books. Yeah books, you know the stuff libraries are full of. What did you like this year? What do you think the library should have and we don't? I'm planning on making a list of my favourite books this year and giving them all away at our discussion night. Watch the usual places for more details.

Kathleen

No comments: